If you want to learn a language but have limited time in which to do so, Cactus’ new one-day language courses are a perfect way to learn or improve the basics in a social, fun and effective environment.
Languages: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Mandarin, Hindi, Dutch, Russian and Turkish
Levels: Beginner and elementary
Location: London Holborn
2015 Dates: 17th October, 31st October, 7th November, 21st November
2016 Dates: 16th January, 30th January
Fee: £85 (includes 2-course lunch and 5.5 hours of language tuition)
Why take a one-day course?
- Tangible progress and results in just one day
- Full day of language practice in a fun, social environment
- Delicious two-course lunch with teacher and classmates
- Ideal preparation for travelling, holiday or a business trip
- Get to grips with the basics before deciding to do a longer course
- Great day out in London and ideal gift for a partner, family or friend
- Convenient if you don’t live near a language school or have limited time
- Real sense of accomplishment at the end of the day
Taking place on a Saturday from 10am to 5pm, courses include 5.5 hours of language tuition and a two-course lunch in a restaurant related to your chosen language – providing a relaxed environment in which to practise the language and socialise. At the end of the day you will walk away with a real sense of achievement, able to communicate at a basic level in the language and having enjoyed a great day with like-minded people.
As experts in the field of language learning, Cactus is the only provider to offer one-day courses for so many languages in the UK.