New One-Day Language Courses in London
If you want to learn a language but have limited time in which to do so, Cactus’ new one-day language courses are a perfect way to learn or improve the basics in a social, fun and effective environment.
Languages: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Mandarin, Hindi, Dutch, Russian and Turkish
Levels: Beginner and elementary
Location: London Holborn
2015 Dates: 17th October, 31st October, 7th November, 21st November
2016 Dates: 16th January, 30th January
Fee: £85 (includes 2-course lunch and 5.5 hours of language tuition)
Why take a one-day course?
- Tangible progress and results in just one day
- Full day of language practice in a fun, social environment
- Delicious two-course lunch with teacher and classmates
- Ideal preparation for travelling, holiday or a business trip
- Get to grips with the basics before deciding to do a longer course
- Great day out in London and ideal gift for a partner, family or friend
- Convenient if you don’t live near a language school or have limited time
- Real sense of accomplishment at the end of the day
Taking place on a Saturday from 10am to 5pm, courses include 5.5 hours of language tuition and a two-course lunch in a restaurant related to your chosen language – providing a relaxed environment in which to practise the language and socialise. At the end of the day you will walk away with a real sense of achievement, able to communicate at a basic level in the language and having enjoyed a great day with like-minded people.
As experts in the field of language learning, Cactus is the only provider to offer one-day courses for so many languages in the UK.
For advice, knowledge and inspiration on anything and everything related to language learning, please visit our blog, Facebook or Twitter pages, or contact us here.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!