As experts in the English Language Teaching industry, Cactus has designed its very own online English Language Methodology (ELM) course and is offering it FREE to teacher trainees who book through Cactus TEFL
A companion course to the popular English Language Awareness (ELA) course, the ELM course is ideal if you:
- have completed the ELA course and would now like to look at the methodology of teaching the language
- are thinking about a career in EFL and want to see if it’s right for you
- are already teaching EFL and want to learn more about TEFL methodology
- want to prepare yourself as best you can for your EFL course
- would like an introduction to EFL in advance of a gap year or volunteer project
How does the ELM course work?
- Your subscription is valid for 90 days from the date you pay/enrol
- The course is divided into 5 sections of 6 lessons each (30 lessons in total), each lesson focusing on a different area of TEFL
- At the end of each section you submit an assignment which will receive feedback from a tutor
- The course should take between 60-90 hours, depending on your experience and knowledge
- You can pay a supplement to renew your subscription for a period of 45 days
How to claim your free ELM
If you book your TEFL course through Cactus you are entitled to a free English Language Methodology course. Once you have applied and been accepted onto your chosen course, you should provide Cactus with your proof of payment from the school. We will then send you your ELM course joining details.*
Cactus TEFL enables you to research and compare CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL and online TEFL courses in over 90 locations worldwide. Please visit www.cactustefl.com or call us on 00 44 (0) 1273 830 960 for friendly, impartial advice.
*Should you subsequently cancel and request a refund for your TEFL course, Cactus reserves the right to withdraw your access to the ELM online course.