Learn a language, make friends of the same age, enjoy fun activities and excursions – and pass those exams!
If your child is learning a language, a summer language camp will give them the holiday of a lifetime and put them one step ahead when they return to school in September.
These camps offer a fantastic opportunity for students aged 5-18 years to learn their chosen language in a safe and fun environment, where small group language classes are accompanied by exciting activities and excursions, comfortable accommodation in a host family or residence and 24-hour supervision.
Why book a language camp?
- Hand-picked selection of locations to study French, Spanish, Italian, German and English
- Stimulating programme of social, sporting and cultural activities
- Courses geared to different ages between 5-18 years
- International environment guaranteeing new friends of the same age from all over the world
- Great way to boost confidence and improve language skills naturally
- Excellent preparation for GCSE and A Level exams
- Increased employability and opportunities upon leaving school (see how studying abroad can make you smarter)
- Courses for parents available in the same location
Where do we offer language camps?
Spanish language camps:
Costa Rica: Heredia
French language camps:
Canada: Quebec City
German language camps:
Italian language camps:
English language camps:
Most courses are available from one week upwards during the summer months. We are also experienced in arranging school trips abroad, in these and other locations.
Contact us or call us on 00 44 (0) 1273 830 960 for further information and a quote.
For full information on junior language camps please visit the Cactus Language website.